- 1 hour ago 17762 likes 1336 shares“I waited until the national anthem ended, I took off my shirt, threw my Bills hat on the ground, walked out.”
A Buffalo Bills stadium employee quit his job after at least a dozen team players kneeled during the National Anthem prior to their game Sunday afternoon.
- 6 hours ago 13908 likes 2719 sharesDale Earnhardt Jr. posted the tweet less than 30 minutes after Pres. Donald J. Trump tweeted that he was "so proud of NASCAR and its supporters and fans" for not "disrespecting" the country and the flag.
Alejandro Villanueva Jersey Sales Skyrocket After He's the Lone Pittsburgh Steeler to Stand for Anthem10 hours ago 10542 likes 1530 sharesPittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and former Army Ranger, Alejandro Villanueva was the only player on his team to stand for the national anthem on Sunday. Villanueva's #78 jersey is now a top seller, alongside superstars like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Odell Beckham Jr.
- 3 hours ago 9343 likes 1822 sharesLet’s be clear on what these protests are about.
- 6 hours ago 1688 likes 3815 sharesJUST IN: North Korea’s Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho says his country has the right to shoot down American warplanes in response to Pres. Donald J. Trump's "declaration of war" on North Korea.
- 6 hours ago 2340 likes 3692 sharesTrump tweeted about sports a total of 17 times between Saturday and Monday morning. He didn’t tweet once about Puerto Rico, where 3.5 million U.S. citizens live.
- 1 hour ago 2700 likes 2656 sharesBreaking News: At least 6 of President Trump's advisers, including Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus, used private email accounts for government business.
- 6 hours ago 1805 likes 2420 sharesNorth Korean missiles demolish a U.S. aircraft carrier and several jets in the latest stark imagery to come out of Pyongyang, this time as part of a Sunday propaganda video that also mocked President Trump as a "mad man."
- 10 hours ago 4333 likes 1101 sharesA 97-year-old WW2 veteran from Missouri has knelt in support of protesting NFL players, saying the athletes “have every right to protest.”